The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER is stacked with more CUDA cores than its predecessor and paired with a host of features for a truly top-tier gaming experience. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing's performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this extreme hardware, everything AAA gaming has to offer is yours for the taking.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
|Graphics Engine || ||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER|
|Bus Standard || ||PCI Express 3.0|
|OpenGL || ||OpenGL4.6|
|Video Memory || ||GDDR6 8GB|
|Engine Clock || ||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1635 MHz|
|CUDA Core || ||2560|
|Memory Clock || ||14000 MHz|
|Memory Interface || ||256-bit|
|Resolution || ||Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320|
|Interface || ||HDMI Output : Yes x 2 ,Display Port : Yes x 2, USB Type-C Support:Yes x1|
|HDCP Support || ||Yes (2.2)|
|Maximum Display Support || ||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support || ||Yes|
|Recommended PSU || ||650W|
|Power Connectors || ||2 x 8-pin|
|Software || ||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions || ||11.8 " x 5.13 " x 2.13 " Inch|
|Slot || ||2.7 slot|
| || || |