- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+4 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Aura Sync RGB header: Synchronize RGB header with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-P is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
Aura Sync RGB headers
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB headers, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
- LED-illuminated control for PCH
- AMD X570 chipset
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
|CPU || ||AM4 Socket 3rd and 2nd AMD Ryzen/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen|
|Chipset || ||AMD X570|
|Memory || ||4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 , 4400(O.C)-2133 MHz|
|Graphic || ||Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen|
|Video Output || ||HDMI|
|Multi-GPU Support || ||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|Expansion Slots || ||3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors|
|Storage || ||1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280|
|LAN || ||Realtek RTL8111H|
|Audio || ||Realtek S1200A|
|USB Ports || ||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A)|
|BIOS || ||256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.2, ACPI 6.2, Multi-language BIO|
|Manageability || ||WOL by PME, PXE|
|Operating System || ||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor || ||ATX Form Factor|
| || || |