- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
PRIME: Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
Power delivery enhancements:The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-Pro is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
5-Way Optimization:One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
|CPU || ||AM4 Socket 3rd and 2nd AMD Ryzen/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen|
|Chipset || ||AMD X570|
|Memory || ||4400(O.C) - 133 MHz , 4 x DIMM|
|Graphic || ||Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
|Video Output || ||1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort|
|Multi-GPU Support || ||Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|Expansion Slots || ||2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8), 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 4.0 x1|
|Storage || ||1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)|
|LAN || ||Intel I211-AT|
|Audio || ||Realtek S1220A|
|USB Ports || ||4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, Type-A)|
|BIOS || ||256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.2, ACPI 6.2, Multi-language BIOS|
|Operating System || ||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor || ||ATX Form Factor|
| || || |