|Capture the win: Take down the enemy with industry-leading Cherry MX Red switches. The linear switching characteristics give you better control, speedy response time and smooth triggering, allowing you to efficiently pick off adversaries one by one.
Attack with precision: Knock out your opponent on our fully programmable keys with N-key rollover and on-board memory for accurate attacks.
Light it up: Set your plan into motion, even in the dark, with single-color LED backlit keys.
Join the fight: Connect to your gear quickly through an easy-to-access USB passthrough. Plus, dedicated media keys make it a snap to access and control your game’s intensity without losing focus.
Consolidate your strategy: Configure your weapons quickly with the compact build that allows you to keep your battle station organized without sacrificing either function or the iconic Alienware design.
Clear the board: Get a modern-looking, durable setup, ready for battle with floating key architecture.
Handle the grind: Beat down opponents day after day on a keyboard built to last, featuring a durable, metal top plate and a premium paint finish that looks good while tackling any quest.
- Industry-leading Cherry MX Red switches
- Fully programmable keys with NKRO and on-board memory
- On-board memory for on-device storage of settings
- Single color LED backlit keys
- Compact form factor with Signature Alienware aesthetics
- Slim floating key architecture
- USB passthrough and dedicated media keys
- Built to last with durable metal top plate and high-quality paint finish
|Hot Keys Function
|Mute, play/pause, stop, backward, volume -, volume +, skip backward, skip forward
|Key Switch Type
|CHERRY MX Red
|Dark side of the moon
|46.7 cm x 15.62 cm x 3.57 cm
|Alienware Area-51, Aurora, M15, M17