The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. In terms of cooling, massive ROG heatsinks trickle down from the mighty ROG Thor series and Axial-tech fan design from our premium NVIDIA RTX graphics cards also make an appearance. Below the surface, low RDS (on) MOSFETs and premium Japanese capacitors take on power delivery with ease. The result is an incredibly quiet and efficient power supply with the reserves to handle the most intense gaming scenarios
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
|Intel Specification || ||ATX 12V|
|Dimensions || ||16 x 15 x8.6 Centimeter|
|Efficiency || ||80Plus Gold|
|Protection Features || ||OPP/OVP/SCP/OCP/OTP|
|Hazardous Materials || ||ROHS|
|AC Input Range || ||100-240Vac|
|Thermal Features || ||ROG Thermal Solution|
|Fan Size || ||135 mm|
|DC Output Voltage || ||+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb|
|Maximum Load || ||20A 20A 45A 0.3A 3A|
|Total Output || ||550W|
|Connectors || ||MB 24/20-pin x 1,CPU 4+4-pin x 2,PCI-E 6+2-pin x 2,SATA x 8,Peripheral x 3|
|Weight || ||Single PSU : 1.73 KG|
| || || |