* Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out
* PlayStation2, PLAYSTATION3, Xbox 360 or Wii using the AV cable that comes with your console
Total RMS power
* 75 watts RMS
* Satellites: 48 watts RMS (2 x 8 W front, 16 W center, 2 x 8 W rear)
* Subwoofer: 27 watts RMS
* Total peak power: 150 watts
* Frequency response: 45 Hz-20 kHz
| Key Feature|
You've got the flexibility to set up your system the way you want to. Connect your PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, DVD player, and more.
Surround sound with 3D Stereo
You'll hear it all around you - even from two-channel sources. Your speakers convert two-channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience.
Ported, down-firing subwoofer
Deep bass brings your music, movies, and games to life.
75 watts (RMS) of power
You've got enough power to fill the room with sound - and even rattle a few windows.